OMG – You Killed Kenny!
by Stan Faryna
Today, the Jack B shakes his fist at third-rate bloggers and blog readers that lack the sense to know and love a good thing when they see it. Read it in his blog post, Your Blog Bores Me. Like counterpoint, Aaron Biebert writes about how you should be writing for and to the people reading you. You can read it in his blog post, You Are Reading This. On a deeper level, Jack and Aaron are saying the same thing to me.
Hurts, Wonderful Life
There may be better blog posts and pods casts out there, but today I encourage you to NOT put yet another full day and night into aimlessly consuming blogs and pods because you got to stuff the emptiness. Like you, I feel that hunger to feel strongly and live wholeheartedly.
This and the three other links, however, is more than enough. No, really! Go do other things too. Get work done. Kiss someone written in your heart. Receive kisses – thankfully.
Of course, think about these blog posts and pod casts. Think about what we’ve written or said. Separately and together. Take a couple of hours to reflect on what we’re saying.
You don’t have to agree with any one of us. Just go deep!
Then come back and share your honest, un-muted reflections and feelings with all of us. Copy and paste it to each comment platform. Sign your comment. Leave us a link to a blog post that means everything to you. It could be yours or by someone else.
That’s engagement. And, maybe, today, Kenny of South Park doesn’t have to die. Because every day that you fail to engage in a conversation or relationship, online or offline, you’re killing Kenny.
Or, maybe, you are a Basterd. In that case, feel free to kill Kenny, live with the mute on, and waste away with a stack of self-help books, blogs where the blind encourage the blind, and Twittery inspirations.
Oh – here’s the links again:
1. Your Blog Bores Me by The Jack B
2. You Are Reading This by Aaron Biebert
3. Not Just Another Business Podcast Episodes 1 and 1.5
26 September 2011
P.S. Your $5 can make a difference. If you can get 10 of your friends to give $5 too, you will make an even bigger difference. Please help Nisha to help others.
Faryna Podcasts recently produced by Adrian Klein:
1. Why do I blog: Faryna Podcast EP1
2. If Tomorrow Was Your Last Day: Faryna Podcast EP2
3. Money Can’t Buy Happiness: Faryna Podcast EP3
4. The First Duty of Love is to Listen: Faryna Podcast EP4
5. Are You Ready for Love? Faryna Podcast EP5
6. Reading The Desiderata. Faryna Podcast EP6
7. What is Love? Faryna Podcast EP7
8. Confessions of a Freak-Geek-Misfit. Faryna Podcast EP8
9. Do you love strongly? Faryna Podcast EP9
10. Empty-handed, Less Traveled Roads. Faryna Podcast EP10
11. The Economics of Friendship. Faryna Podcast EP11
12. Do Not Be Afraid. Faryna Podcast EP12